Documents and Images Uploading Form for W2S Application
NOTE: This upload form does not support files that are larger than 2MB.
To complete your W2S application:
- Enter your name in the boxes provided below.
- Select your files to be uploaded using the Browse button.
Click for the Required Application Materials
- PDF of resume/CV with contact information on the resume. Titled: artistlastname_artistfirstname_resume
- PDF of artist's statement of 1 paragraph. Titled: artistlastname_artistfirstname_artiststatement
- PDF of image checklist keyed to the images with full information, including title, date, dimensions, & materials
- Up to 15 high resolution jpg images (set no larger than 300 ppi and 8 x 10 in.). Include your last name at the beginning of the title. Do not use apostrophes or dashes when naming your images.
- Up to 3 videos may be submitted, no longer than 1 1/2 minutes each. Upload a PDF with hyperlinks to the videos online.
- Optional: PDF of exhibition proposal of no more than 2 paragraphs in a separate PDF. Titled: artistlastname_artistfirstname_exhproposal
NOTE: Each PDF must be a separate and correctly titled document. Do not combine PDFs.
- Click the Upload button.
- The page will display a message telling you if the upload was successful or not.
- Repeat steps 2-4 as necessary until all of your files are uploaded.
After uploading your application you must print the Application Form, complete it, and send it in with your application fee of $35 by check or money order.
- Print the Application PDF ( Download PDF)
Mail the completed Application Form and payment for Application Fee to:
The Sculpture Center
Your application cannot be considered without these.
1834 E. 123rd St.
Cleveland, OH 44106
Thank you for your application to W2S.
If you have any problems, contact us at email@example.com